In my earlier post, I have written about how I develop habit of reading books. Today, I am writing my favourite books that I have read .
1. “The monk who sold his Ferrari” – Robin Sharma: Thank You to my ex-roomie Nithin Kumar who gifted me this wonderful book and eventually become one of the best book I have ever read. This book will take you to the journey within yourself . “A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny.” Many a times; we take the things for granted and we become so engrossed in our routine life that we often forget the things; that is most important at the end of the day. If you are among one who is missing something in your life; something is haunting you; something you are looking for; go ahead and read it . You will be feel amazed.
2. “The Magic” – Rhonda Byrne: The book will take you journey of 21 of your beautiful life and after reading it you will come to know your life is full with gratitude that you should be thankful for. The book will surely change the way you look at your life . A must read for today’s generation. Gift yourself the best:
3. “Rich Dad Poor Dad” – Robert Kiyosaki: When it comes to finances, most of us are not knowledgeable enough how to manage our hard earned money, where to spend and how to make our money work for ourselves. A handy book to increase your financial IQ. The earlier you read this book in your life, the better it is , period.
4. “The Business School” – Robert Kiyosaki: The business school is not any school where it teaches about how to do business. But yes, this is a wonderful book describing how the business trend is changing , how it was earlier, how it is today and what is going to be the business of the 21st century. A very thin book but contains lots of useful information. If you are among someone who ones to get out of rat race and looking to do something else; this book is a must read. As the tagline refers “The business school”- for people who like helping people. If you are among one who would like to help ; today is the day you should start reading this book.
5. “The Magic of Thinking Big” -David J. Schwartz – The bigger your dream is the higher the chances of getting it. This book will tell how we have accumulated with the false belief that comes to our mind through various sources right from childhood ; that to thinking big is a lie as we are not good enough to achieve those. It’s time to break all the barriers and chase your bigger dreams and goals and the first step is to think big. Go ahead and invite this great book to your home.
Hope it was useful for all the readers.Thank You for your time. So what’s your favourite book you have read ; why don’t your share in the comment box below!!
Happy Reading!! 🙂